1. Students are expected to be at their bus stops at least five minutes prior to the arrival of the bus.
2. Buses will not wait for late comers.
3. Children should always stays away from the main road unit the bus arrives.
4. No student should try to board the bus until it has made a complete stop.
5. They must occupy vacant seats immediately after boarding the bus.
6. The drivers are authorized to stop buses at the designated stops only, unless directed otherwise by the transport in charge/teacher in charge. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience of all, an is subject to change.
7. When the bus in motion, students must not move around or lean out of the bus.
8. Students will be held responsible for any damage to the bus caused by their negligence or vandalism.
9. No student is allowed to eat or discard trash food inside or outside the bus.
10. Shrieking, shouting and unruly behavior is strictly prohibited as the driver’s attention can be distracted.
11. The teachers commuting by bus an student bus monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offence must be reported to the principal/head mistress/senior mistress.
12. Clear one calendar month’s notice will be required to discontinue the school transport facility failing which one month fee will be charged from student.
13. When a child is kept at home, even for a day, the reason for his/her absence must be given in writing to the Principal along with a medical certificate, if that is the case.
14, If no notice in writing is received, it will be assumed that the child has been withdrawn, without notice, and his/her name shall be struck off the school rolls, in which case one month’s fee will he charged in lieu of notice in the case of day scholars and Term’s fees in the case of boarders.
15. All admission forms must have three copies of passport size photographs of the child.
16. Parents and Guardians desirous of meeting a teacher with regards to the progress of their child, are permitted to do so after fixing an appointment with the permission of the the Principal
17. Parents/Guardians are requested to notify the school of any change in their address or telephone numbers.