The school believes ii discipline, Slackness, disobedience and disregard of rules will not be tolerated. Any breach of common sense or of good manner, any work or actions likely to lower the image of the school, is regarded as a breach of school discipline. The school reserves the right to expel the student whose diligence or progress in studies is considered unsatisfactory or whose conduct harmful to other students. Immorality, insubordination or contempt of authority. and breaking bonds are sufficient reasons for immediate expulsion or rustication.
1. Parents are requested nol enter classrooms to see their children or teacher during class hours without prior permission of the Principle.
2. Parents are required to inform the school if there is any change in their address and telephone numbers.
3. Leave for half day should not be asked. for security reasons. In emergency, written permission must be taken from the Principal and the class teacher and the bus in charge must be duly informed.
4. Children, when sick, should not be sent to attend tests/classes.
5. Parent’s attention is drawn to the fact that the criticism of the teacher or school in the presence of a child should be scrupulously avoided because it cause the students to lose respect to their teachers with the consequent failure to learn from them and will retard his/her progress.
6. Should there be any legitimate complaint, please meet the Principal/head mistress/senior mistress at the earliest or write to him/her personally.
7. Any communication made by the parent/guardian should be addressed to the principal through the class teacher and all correspondence from the school to the parent s will be by the Principal.
8. Parents of nursery, prep and I students should sign the progress report and return it to the school within three days. If the report card is report card is lost, a replacement will be made after a payment of Rs. 50/-
9. Parents are required to co-operate with the school in its attempt to help their children progress by paying attention to their regularity, punctuality, and discipline and take interest in their child’s work. They should check the almanac every day and note the homework and other instructions given. They are advised to check the bags of their wards to see if any circular/notice/invitation etc. has been issued.
10. Care must be taken of all school property and if any damage is done, it will be made good by the concerned students together with a fine imposed for the offence.
11. Parents are advised to avoid given any pocket money to the students.
12. Students are advised not to bring valuable articles e.g. expensive watches, fountain pens, transistors, cameras, calculators or jewellery to the school. In case of los of valuables or other articles, the authorities will try their best to trace the items out, but shall not undertake any responsibility for the loss.
13. All students are expected to join the school on the notified date at thq beginning of the semester. Absence for more than 3 days just before the vacation and immediately after the vacation renders the students to pay a fine of Rs. 20/ per day and if absence is for more than 3 days, it renders the students liable to have his/her name struck off the school rolls. It is compulsory for the student to complete 90% of the attendance in the year to make him/her eligible to appear for the AL final examination. Parents and guardians will appreciate that absence during the term is not in the best interest of the student. I hey are asked not to apply for leave if avoidable. Leave can be granted to the student only on special grounds.
14. The wards of those parents who avoid meeting the authorities when advised to do so, may not be allowed to attend the classes.
15. Parents are requested to personally see off and receive their wards at bus stops (for juniors classes)
16. Children proceeding on excursions, visits, tours and picnics etc., will be brought and picked up from the school by the parents only.
17. Parents must first consult the school calender, date sheets and other circulars before making enquiries over the phone.
18 Even if the students are admitted later during the term, fee for the whole academic session will be charged.
19. Parents And Guardians requested to read and explain the school rules to their wards.
20. No student should be taken out immediately after the weekly form the school. Please avoid taking appointment from the doctor on these days falling which 5 marks will be deducted from the total marks obtained by the student in the test.
21. The parent desirous of discontinuing the studies of the their ward at the end of the academic session must inform the school authorities by 1st March failing which one month tuition fee will be charged.
22. Parents must first consult the school calender, date and other circulars before making enquiries over the phone.
23. No students is allowed to bring sweet, presents etc. to school to mark his/her brother’s birthday or any occasion. However if they want to celebrate they might so only by distributing number of quality chocolates.